The 2nd International Conference on Innovative Research in Education is a must-attend event for academia, researchers, and scholars. It is supported by numerous universities and scientific communities around the world.
Covering such important topics as special education, education policy and leadership, learning psychology, assessment and evaluation, machine learning, inductive reasoning, and 320 others, this engaging education and learning conference will cover the latest trends in the field and address common challenges.
DEADLINES TO KEEP IN MIND
Why should ATTEND IRECONF
- Gain valuable insights into the trends in education and related topics.
- Take part in cross-border idea exchange and networking.
- Learn about innovative solutions to challenges in the field.
- Find inspiration and research subjects for your next academic project.
- Explore Amsterdam – one of the world’s oldest cities.
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract Proceedings. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Why is Amsterdam so special?
Amsterdam is well known for a few things. Firstly, it’s known as the cycling capital of Europe. Locals cycle everywhere – to work, on dates, to the shops and even home from nights out. Bikes have right of way in this amazing city, so keep an eye out for them and try not to get in the way. It’s easy to see the city by bike and there are loads of places where you can rent bicycles.
Everyone knows about Amsterdam’s coffee houses, where they sell a lot more than just hot drinks. There are a few really famous ones, but there is a great selection of coffee houses to visit and tourists flock from all over the world to smoke marijuana and relax with friends. It’s legal in Holland and it’s perfectly acceptable. There are lots of coffee shops in Amsterdam and the distinct smell is everywhere. Beer is also excellent in Amsterdam. Holland is famous for its beer and there are many great bars to enjoy it in.
Take a stroll along the canals, stop by one of the city’s famous museums, sit in a coffee shop and spend some time watching the world go by, hire a pedalo, enjoy some Dutch cuisine and check out the city’s vibrant nightlife.
So why wouldn’t you visit Amsterdam?
ACAVENT is a worldwide organizer of scientific conferences, workshops and exhibitions. With headquarters in Vilnius, Lithuania, ACAVENT has been producing international events for more than nine years. By focusing on creating a solid academic environment, ACAVENT helps to bring together scholars, experts, and those who seek out new ideas and strive for new achievements from all over the world. We work closely with faculty deans, professors, academic journals, research scientists, engineers, scholars, managers, and students to plan conferences and other events that foster the exchange of knowledge.