More than an education conference. IRECONF - a true knowledge platform
The 3rd International Conference on Innovative Research in Education is a must-attend event for academia, researchers, and scholars. It is supported by numerous universities and scientific communities around the world.
Covering such important topics as special education, education policy and leadership, learning psychology, assessment and evaluation, machine learning, inductive reasoning, and 320 others, this engaging education and learning conference will cover the latest trends in the field and address common challenges.
Have you added IRECONF to your education conferences calendar? Here's why you should.
Why hundreds of members academia pick IRECONF among international education conferences of 2021
- Gain valuable insights into the trends in education and related topics.
- Take part in cross-border idea exchange and networking.
- Learn about innovative solutions to challenges in the field.
- Find inspiration and research subjects for your next academic project.
- Explore Stockholm– one of the world’s oldest cities.
A must-attend education conference of 2021
Paper publication opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
One-Day City Tour Free of Charge
tockholm, capital and largest city of Sweden, is located at the junction of Lake Mälar (Mälaren) and Salt Bay (Saltsjön). Outside the city to the east, and along the coast, is the island chain of the Stockholm archipelago. By virtue of its location, Stockholm is regarded as one of the most beautiful capital cities in the world. The cobblestone streets and ochre-colored buildings of Gamla Stan (the old town) are home to the 13th-century Storkyrkan Cathedral, the Kungliga Slottet Royal Palace and the Nobel Museum, which focuses on the Nobel Prize. Over 30% of the city area is made up of waterways, and another 30% is made up of green spaces.
So why wouldn’t you visit Stockholm?
Meet fellow academics at this international conference on education
ACAVENT is a worldwide organizer of scientific conferences, workshops and exhibitions. With headquarters in Vilnius, Lithuania, ACAVENT has been producing international events for more than nine years. By focusing on creating a solid academic environment, ACAVENT helps to bring together scholars, experts, and those who seek out new ideas and strive for new achievements from all over the world. We work closely with faculty deans, professors, academic journals, research scientists, engineers, scholars, managers, and students to plan conferences and other events that foster the exchange of knowledge.