The International Conference on Innovative Research in Education is a must-attend event for academia, researchers, and scholars. It is supported by numerous universities and scientific communities around the world.
Covering such important topics as special education, education policy and leadership, learning psychology, assessment and evaluation, machine learning, inductive reasoning, and 320 others, this engaging education and learning conference will cover the latest trends in the field and address common challenges.
Call for Papers
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Education Theory and Practice, Education Policy and Administration, Child and Family Education, and Learning. Other related topics will also be considered.
DEADLINES TO KEEP IN MIND
Why should ATTEND IRECONF
- Gain valuable insights into the trends in education and related topics.
- Take part in cross-border idea exchange and networking.
- Learn about innovative solutions to challenges in the field.
- Find inspiration and research subjects for your next academic project.
- Explore London – one of the world’s oldest cities.
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the largest and most historically city of London with its famous buildings, architecture and rich culture. Your experience of London will not be completed until you pay a visit the most famous monuments and sights include tower bridge, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. More information about the tour will be given during the event. Organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
Hope to see you all on the 26 – 28 July, 2019.