A teaching conference you can't miss out on
Education Research Conferences 2022
We are excited to announce and invite you to the fourth edition of the International Conference on Innovative Research in Education. This premier education conference will take place in the spectacular city of Vienna, Austria.
You will get a chance to network with your peers – leading academics from around the world – and learn their unique perspectives on common challenges and trends that shape the future of education. This must-attend education conference of 2022 offers thought-provoking presentations, an opportunity to meet potential collaborators and partners, and expand your impact on the global discourse in the field.
If you can’t join us in Vienna, we invite you to attend virtually. Through our use of highly reliable technologies, we ensure a smooth virtual experience that will make you feel like you’re at the venue!
Don’t miss out on the must-attend international conference on education of the year! We look forward to welcoming many returning attendees and meeting new participants.
What education research confereces are you adding to your 2022 calendar? Mark the dates of IRECONF.
Why hundreds of members academia pick IRECONF among education research conferences 2022
- Gain valuable insights into the trends in education and related topics.
- Take part in cross-border idea exchange and networking.
- Learn about innovative solutions to challenges in the field.
- Find inspiration and research subjects for your next academic project.
- Explore Vienna – one of the world’s oldest cities.
Paper publication opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings with an ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Plagiarism Policy & Publication Ethics
The 4th International Conference on Innovative Research in Education follows strict anti-plagiarism policies and, as such, checks every submission for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. If you’d like to find out more information about the iThenticate software, click on the following link: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the largest and most historic city of Vienna with its famous buildings, architecture, and rich culture. Your experience in Vienna will not be completed until you pay a visit to the most famous monuments and sights. More information about the tour will be given during the event.
Hope to see you all on the 25- 27 March 2022.