A teacher conference that transcends geographical boundaries
Join Teachers Convention 2023
There is a reason that this event was considered on the best educational conferences for teachers in 2023. In fact, there are many reasons.
This online teaching conference helps academics make sense of the rapidly changing landscape of education and the role of technology in democratizing access. With new developments in frameworks, tech, and methodologies almost on a daily basis, keeping up and making sense of what’s important and what will fade in a matter of weeks or months can be a daunting task. This teaching and learning conference cuts through the noise and delivers presentations on the most relevant, pressing subjects.
Furthermore, networking opportunities of the teacher conference are second to none. This is where you can discover collaboration and mentorship opportunities, learn of various academic grants to fund your next research project, learn from the unique perspectives of the highly diverse audience, and share your own take on important subjects.
Paper Publication Opportunity
Educational conferences for teachers 2023 feature exclusive paper publication opportunities:
The Abstracts of all accepted papers will be published in the Conference Abstract Book with ISBN Number. Full papers will have publication opportunities in various Indexed International Journals, including SCOPUS, Web of Science, DOAJ, and many more, or as a Book Chapter.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The abstract book/proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with the ISBN Number.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
The Benefits of Joining the Teacher Conference
- Learn from accomplished academics. Each presentation is carefully vetted for technical and research depth, accuracy, originality, and relevancy. The resulting program facilitates insightful, vibrant discussions, inspiring all attendees.
- Network with professionals within and outside of academia. The teaching and learning conference welcomes researchers, educators, scholars, and other members of academia. However, due to the importance of the topics discussed, it also attracts a significant number of attendees from non-profit, government, and private sectors.
- Explore a new city on a free guided tour. For a rounded event experience, all attendees are invited to join a 1-day free tour of the host city. This is a fantastic opportunity to both explore the gems of the city and interact with peers in a more informal setting.
- Receive a certificate of participation. Attending and presenting at a prestigious online teaching conference demonstrates your commitment to lifelong learning and to the advancement of the field.
Themes and Topics of the Online Teaching Conference – Call for Papers
Educational conferences for teachers 2023 are accepting paper submissions on the following conference topics: Education Theory and Practice, Language Education (ELT/ FLT), Education Policy and Administration, Teaching, Child and Family Education, Learning, and e-Learning. Submissions on related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the scientific committee. If an abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send full-text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the conference committee and are subject to review.